1. In your Android phone settings, tap Connections, and then Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
2. Now tap to switch on both Mobile Hotspot and Bluetooth tethering.
3. On the centre display, open the settings menu and choose Network and internet.
4. Tap Wi-Fi to open up the list of available Wi-Fi networks, and select your mobile device by tapping the device name in the list.
5. Now enter your password to connect your system.
Still have questions?
With a new car comes a new set of questions. If the tutorial videos on this page don’t cover what you need to know, our support pages definitely will.Polestar support